A “suspicious” fire has heavily damaged the American Family Planning Clinic on 9th Avenue. Fire crews responded to the alarm at 1 a.m. this morning. According to news reports, the fire is thought to have started at the rear of the structure. The fire is being investigated by the State Fire Marshal.
- John Boehner talks up Jeb for president, again
- Sunshine State Survey finds Floridians concerned about environment and crime
- Democrat Rankin challenges CFO Atwater to a debate
- Kathy Castor wants federal investigation into pace of civil rights restoration in Florida
- Super PAC ad calls Southerland 'right for Florida'