A “suspicious” fire has heavily damaged the American Family Planning Clinic on 9th Avenue. Fire crews responded to the alarm at 1 a.m. this morning. According to news reports, the fire is thought to have started at the rear of the structure. The fire is being investigated by the State Fire Marshal.
- Rick Scott admits using private email account, skirting public records law
- Student group calls on Legislature to revisit guns on college campuses
- Gov. Scott reboots press shop, hires new Cabinet affairs aide
- Rep.-elect Carlos Curbelo faces FEC questions
- Legislature prepares legislation to rewrite enviro laws to offset impact of Amendment 1