A “suspicious” fire has heavily damaged the American Family Planning Clinic on 9th Avenue. Fire crews responded to the alarm at 1 a.m. this morning. According to news reports, the fire is thought to have started at the rear of the structure. The fire is being investigated by the State Fire Marshal.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too