Celebrate the 40thanniversary of Stanley Kubrick’s “A Clockwork Orange.” The Atlantic’s Adam Chandler suggests, though it has always been cool and copied and done to death… most people still don’t get it. READ “A Clockwork Orange Strikes 40″
- Just when you think Rubio's down ...
- Jeb Bush confronts DNC's 'silly talking points'
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5