- Just when you think Rubio's down ...
- Jeb Bush confronts DNC's 'silly talking points'
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
NorthEscambia.com has an exclusive report on the discovery of a methamphetamine lab at a mobile home in Bratt that led to the arrest of two people on multiple drug charges. Working on an anonymous tip early Tuesday evening, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office developed information that a meth lab was located at the home in 4200 block of Rigby Road, just south of West Highway 4. Read more.