NorthEscambia.com has an exclusive report on the discovery of a methamphetamine lab at a mobile home in Bratt that led to the arrest of two people on multiple drug charges. Working on an anonymous tip early Tuesday evening, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office developed information that a meth lab was located at the home in 4200 block of Rigby Road, just south of West Highway 4. Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too