- PolitiFact Florida: Has Marco Rubio flip-flopped on path to citizenship
- Squeezed by Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney won't run in 2016
- Mitt Romney to update supporters on 2016 plans
- Fla Insider Poll: Sizing up Fla's '16 US Senate race
- Political Connections Sun: On FDLE scandal, Sen. Latvala slams 'three little monkeys' on Cabinet
NorthEscambia.com has an exclusive report on the discovery of a methamphetamine lab at a mobile home in Bratt that led to the arrest of two people on multiple drug charges. Working on an anonymous tip early Tuesday evening, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office developed information that a meth lab was located at the home in 4200 block of Rigby Road, just south of West Highway 4. Read more.