- Court hears case over redistricting docs, consultant claims conspiracy
- GOP consultant threatens court that its 'intrigity is at stake' over his case
- Crist releases "4,000 lies' response ad to Scott's 'swindle"
- The brand of Duke Energy is poison in Tampa Bay
- Elections panel tosses 'cops as props' complaint against Scott
NorthEscambia.com has an exclusive report on the discovery of a methamphetamine lab at a mobile home in Bratt that led to the arrest of two people on multiple drug charges. Working on an anonymous tip early Tuesday evening, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office developed information that a meth lab was located at the home in 4200 block of Rigby Road, just south of West Highway 4. Read more.