- How Rick Scott snubbed the Fla GOP on presidential cattle call
- Watchdogs ask Justice Department to investigate Jeb Bush campaign
- President Obama making 39th trip to Florida
- Rift widens between governor and Senate -- they now disagree about budget hole
- PolitiFact Florida's mailbag features a 'Jebio' edition, plus a look at 'Veto Corleone'
NorthEscambia.com has an exclusive report on the discovery of a methamphetamine lab at a mobile home in Bratt that led to the arrest of two people on multiple drug charges. Working on an anonymous tip early Tuesday evening, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office developed information that a meth lab was located at the home in 4200 block of Rigby Road, just south of West Highway 4. Read more.