Orlando Sentinel has all the details on the new book by retired prosecutor Jeff Ashton. In it, Ashton writes that soon before her murder trial began, Casey Anthony told two mental health experts that not only had her daughter Caylee drowned in the family pool, but that her father deliberately killed the child. Read more.
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- Gov. Rick Scott and the environment, a case of dramatic change
- Common Core opponents to urge support for Rick Scott
- Bush, Rubio and Nelson have stake in Colorado Senate race
- Governors says child abuse deaths have gone down, reports show deaths just kept off the books