Orlando Sentinel has all the details on the new book by retired prosecutor Jeff Ashton. In it, Ashton writes that soon before her murder trial began, Casey Anthony told two mental health experts that not only had her daughter Caylee drowned in the family pool, but that her father deliberately killed the child. Read more.
- Gov. Scott proposes $673 million in cuts in taxes and fees
- Update: Commissioner Robinson wants to bring back confederate flag to Bay Center
- Had a ball in Tallahassee @ AP Legislative Planning Session
- Road Trip: AP Legislative Planning Session
- WSRE: Legislative Review: Dialogue with the Delegation airs on Jan. 29