Orlando Sentinel has all the details on the new book by retired prosecutor Jeff Ashton. In it, Ashton writes that soon before her murder trial began, Casey Anthony told two mental health experts that not only had her daughter Caylee drowned in the family pool, but that her father deliberately killed the child. Read more.
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Don Gaetz Downtown Pensacola economic development ECUA Education election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
State & National
- Archbishop: Jeb Bush has moved immigration debate forward
- U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson seeks local Medicaid expansion solution for Florida
- Uber launches new campaign to get bill across the finish line
- Rick Scott goes positive, again, in fourth ad this spring
- A minimum wage debate breaks out at Rep. Dennis Ross town hall in Tampa