Orlando Sentinel has all the details on the new book by retired prosecutor Jeff Ashton. In it, Ashton writes that soon before her murder trial began, Casey Anthony told two mental health experts that not only had her daughter Caylee drowned in the family pool, but that her father deliberately killed the child. Read more.
- Jeff Miller getting close to Senate run; Ron DeSantis to jump in Wednesday
- FDLE arrests two prison guards for inmate abuse
- PolitiFact Florida checks Rubio's claims the U.S. is not upgrading weapons systems
- Gov. Scott in D.C. on Wednesday to argue for hospital funding
- Poll backs Rubio's emphasis on national security