The New York Times cited a study published in the Pediatric Journal that appears to reflect that. And keep in mind: All of the programs the studied children came from draw on Medicaid financing. Read the report
- John Boehner talks up Jeb for president, again
- Sunshine State Survey finds Floridians concerned about environment and crime
- Democrat Rankin challenges CFO Atwater to a debate
- Kathy Castor wants federal investigation into pace of civil rights restoration in Florida
- Super PAC ad calls Southerland 'right for Florida'