The New York Times cited a study published in the Pediatric Journal that appears to reflect that. And keep in mind: All of the programs the studied children came from draw on Medicaid financing. Read the report
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Democrats Downtown Pensacola economic development ECUA Education election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
- Jeb Bush tweet about Obama and Vatican embassy ruled 'Pants on Fire'
- Prosecutor: Results of Jameis Winston investigation announced tomorrow
- Big donors and big bucks give Crist $2 million month
- Wasserman Schultz: 'Can't wait' to compare gov't shutdown to Obamacare
- Democrats offer advice to voters -- in Republican primary