The New York Times cited a study published in the Pediatric Journal that appears to reflect that. And keep in mind: All of the programs the studied children came from draw on Medicaid financing. Read the report
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Don Gaetz Downtown Pensacola ECUA election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council pensacola international airport Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Rick Scott Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
- Scott rolls out plan to increase education funding
- Tom Lee's robo-rewind on Crist prompts complaint by Democrats
- Legislative lawyers ask court to consider role of Democratic operatives in redistricting case
- Judge will be next to decide which side best protects black voters in redistricting fight
- Who's that big shot Dem campaigning for GOP Fla House candidate?