That’s the slogan for a new Greenpeace campaign against Mattel. The LA Times reports: Activists rappelled down the face of the 15-story El Segundo headquarters of Mattel, the world’s largest toy company, on Tuesday and hung a giant banner of a frowning Ken doll look-alike with the message: “Barbie, it’s over. I don’t date girls that are into deforestation.” The protest marked the launch of a global campaign by Greenpeace against Mattel in connection with paper packaging allegedly derived from Indonesian rain forests. Read more.
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too
- PSC gives approval for FPL to invest in natural gas fracking
- Rick Scott reacts to President Barack Obama's Cuba announcement (video)
- Obama says Jeb has 'every right' to run for president