That’s the slogan for a new Greenpeace campaign against Mattel. The LA Times reports: Activists rappelled down the face of the 15-story El Segundo headquarters of Mattel, the world’s largest toy company, on Tuesday and hung a giant banner of a frowning Ken doll look-alike with the message: “Barbie, it’s over. I don’t date girls that are into deforestation.” The protest marked the launch of a global campaign by Greenpeace against Mattel in connection with paper packaging allegedly derived from Indonesian rain forests. Read more.
- Scott Walker, Jeb Bush fight for top in new national poll
- Gov. Scott talks — briefly — about agency reviews, immigration, personal email, school testing, …
- Activists launch fight against campus carry bill
- Florida House to move quickly on testing
- Quinnipiac poll: Scott Walker, Jeb Bush top competitive GOP presidential field