That’s the slogan for a new Greenpeace campaign against Mattel. The LA Times reports: Activists rappelled down the face of the 15-story El Segundo headquarters of Mattel, the world’s largest toy company, on Tuesday and hung a giant banner of a frowning Ken doll look-alike with the message: “Barbie, it’s over. I don’t date girls that are into deforestation.” The protest marked the launch of a global campaign by Greenpeace against Mattel in connection with paper packaging allegedly derived from Indonesian rain forests. Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too