That’s the slogan for a new Greenpeace campaign against Mattel. The LA Times reports: Activists rappelled down the face of the 15-story El Segundo headquarters of Mattel, the world’s largest toy company, on Tuesday and hung a giant banner of a frowning Ken doll look-alike with the message: “Barbie, it’s over. I don’t date girls that are into deforestation.” The protest marked the launch of a global campaign by Greenpeace against Mattel in connection with paper packaging allegedly derived from Indonesian rain forests. Read more.
- GOP legislator files bill to open solar market to competition in Florida
- Miami mayor endorses Scott's $250M proposed reform for Enterprise Florida
- Donald Trump expands Florida campaign team with four new staffers
- Sen. Bill Nelson calls for CENTCOM firings if manipulated intelligence reports are true
- Antiabortion group plans Dec. 7 rally at the Capitol