That’s the slogan for a new Greenpeace campaign against Mattel. The LA Times reports: Activists rappelled down the face of the 15-story El Segundo headquarters of Mattel, the world’s largest toy company, on Tuesday and hung a giant banner of a frowning Ken doll look-alike with the message: “Barbie, it’s over. I don’t date girls that are into deforestation.” The protest marked the launch of a global campaign by Greenpeace against Mattel in connection with paper packaging allegedly derived from Indonesian rain forests. Read more.
- Sizing up the Republican U.S. Senate candidates in Tampa
- Miami Rep. Jose Oliva rose rapidly touting 'free market' ideals
- Bill Nelson 'concerned' with how Clinton campaign handling email controversy; says Biden won't run
- Galvano: Counting on Supreme Court to give lawmakers time to reconvene for redistricting
- Florida Lottery Secretary O'Connell resigns