That’s the slogan for a new Greenpeace campaign against Mattel. The LA Times reports: Activists rappelled down the face of the 15-story El Segundo headquarters of Mattel, the world’s largest toy company, on Tuesday and hung a giant banner of a frowning Ken doll look-alike with the message: “Barbie, it’s over. I don’t date girls that are into deforestation.” The protest marked the launch of a global campaign by Greenpeace against Mattel in connection with paper packaging allegedly derived from Indonesian rain forests. Read more.
- Update: Commissioner Robinson wants to bring back confederate flag to Bay Center
- Had a ball in Tallahassee @ AP Legislative Planning Session
- Road Trip: AP Legislative Planning Session
- WSRE: Legislative Review: Dialogue with the Delegation airs on Jan. 29
- WCOA hosts town hall meeting with Congressman Jeff Miller on Friday