The interim Escambia County Administrator George Touart was making the rounds last night to victory parties. When he visited The Improv, Touart went up to Rev. Lutimothy May (Lumon May’s younger brother, patted him on the back and congratulated him on being elected county commissioner. Wrong May brother, George.
- Miami television investigated Newpoint Education Partners in November
- Deputy Superintendent Ross confirms Newpoint investigation, says it began two weeks ago
- Newpoint and the Japanese Penis Festival
- State Attorney reviewing Newpoint High and Newpoint Academy
- PS Today: Jeff Bergosh will discuss Newpoint investigation