The interim Escambia County Administrator George Touart was making the rounds last night to victory parties. When he visited The Improv, Touart went up to Rev. Lutimothy May (Lumon May’s younger brother, patted him on the back and congratulated him on being elected county commissioner. Wrong May brother, George.
- Just when you think Rubio's down ...
- Jeb Bush confronts DNC's 'silly talking points'
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5