The interim Escambia County Administrator George Touart was making the rounds last night to victory parties. When he visited The Improv, Touart went up to Rev. Lutimothy May (Lumon May’s younger brother, patted him on the back and congratulated him on being elected county commissioner. Wrong May brother, George.
- Groups ask Florida Supreme Court to throw out 2012 redistricting plan
- Bush-Portman ticket would be hard to beat, Clinton friend says
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- New documents show GOP consultants steered Republican lawmakers in redistricting
- Political Connections video: Remember when Jim Greer was poised to blow up Crist campaign?