The interim Escambia County Administrator George Touart was making the rounds last night to victory parties. When he visited The Improv, Touart went up to Rev. Lutimothy May (Lumon May’s younger brother, patted him on the back and congratulated him on being elected county commissioner. Wrong May brother, George.
- As pressure increases over inmate deaths, prison head fires 32 guards
- With black vote crucial to Crist, will they turn out?
- Court hears case over redistricting docs, consultant claims conspiracy
- GOP consultant threatens court that its 'intrigity is at stake' over his case
- Crist releases "4,000 lies' response ad to Scott's 'swindle"