The interim Escambia County Administrator George Touart was making the rounds last night to victory parties. When he visited The Improv, Touart went up to Rev. Lutimothy May (Lumon May’s younger brother, patted him on the back and congratulated him on being elected county commissioner. Wrong May brother, George.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works