The interim Escambia County Administrator George Touart was making the rounds last night to victory parties. When he visited The Improv, Touart went up to Rev. Lutimothy May (Lumon May’s younger brother, patted him on the back and congratulated him on being elected county commissioner. Wrong May brother, George.
- City workers union endorses Mike Lowery for County Commission, District 4
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers