Contained in the WikiLeaks latest dump of “secret” documents is the story of Hossein Ghanbarzadeh Vahed, a 75-year-old American, who escaped Iran via horseback. Vahed visited Iran in May 2008; he flew in, but then was trapped there for seven months after the country confiscated his passport and refused to hear his appeals. So he staged a daring escape. Read more.
- Miami Herald sues Department of Corrections over withholding records
- Rubio in Nevada: Get rid of the federal Education Department
- Special session fizzles, but fundraising was strong for key Florida Senate leaders
- Jeb opening Fla HQ in Tampa next week
- Jack Latvala: How dare anyone question my GOP loyalty