Contained in the WikiLeaks latest dump of “secret” documents is the story of Hossein Ghanbarzadeh Vahed, a 75-year-old American, who escaped Iran via horseback. Vahed visited Iran in May 2008; he flew in, but then was trapped there for seven months after the country confiscated his passport and refused to hear his appeals. So he staged a daring escape. Read more.
- Court says state can't ban slot machines in counties that approve them
- Feds raise questions about governor's plan for LIP funds
- Hospitals warn that governor's LIP plan could devastate charity care hospitals
- Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio condemn latest Obama move on Cuba
- New political group hits Florida House Republicans on budget