On my earlier post, I wrote that the bingo parlor had been approved by the planning board. It was not. The plans never came before the planning board for an interpretation. Instead, the plans were approved by county staff.
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too
- PSC gives approval for FPL to invest in natural gas fracking
- Rick Scott reacts to President Barack Obama's Cuba announcement (video)
- Obama says Jeb has 'every right' to run for president