On my earlier post, I wrote that the bingo parlor had been approved by the planning board. It was not. The plans never came before the planning board for an interpretation. Instead, the plans were approved by county staff.
- Gov. Rick Scott's lawsuit against Obama finds support from Texas, Kansas
- DSCC endorses Patrick Murphy for Senate, but Alan Grayson says he's 'probably going to run'
- Fasano raises doomsday scenario of no state budget by July 1
- PolitiFact Florida: Top 5 most read reports for April
- Gov. Scott reappoints 14 agency heads, with two others in limbo