On my earlier post, I wrote that the bingo parlor had been approved by the planning board. It was not. The plans never came before the planning board for an interpretation. Instead, the plans were approved by county staff.
- Hillary Clinton returns to Florida July 31 for National Urban League speech
- Judge lifts stay: Abortion waiting period won't be enforced
- Fla GOP leaders to hold immigration conference call
- Putnam's plea for pre-veto face time with Gov. Scott was ignored
- AG Bondi: Florida to receive $3.25 billion in BP oil spill claims