On my earlier post, I wrote that the bingo parlor had been approved by the planning board. It was not. The plans never came before the planning board for an interpretation. Instead, the plans were approved by county staff.
- Sen. Arthenia Joyner, D-Tampa, gives Democratic response to State of the State
- Gardiner vows to push the debate on health care
- Gov. Scott's fifth State of State speech: 'Everything is possible'
- Florida reaction to Netanyahu speech
- Crisafulli pushes overhaul of state water policy, testing; $500 million plus in tax cuts