Reuters reports: Boeing Co. confirmed on Friday it may withdraw from a $35 billion competition for new aerial refueling aircraft unless the Pentagon agrees to give it six months to submit a new bid.
- PolitiFact Florida focuses on Jeb Bush three times over the past week
- Jeb Bush: Republicans need to 'get outside of our comfort zone'
- Will Republicans finally make big inroads with Fla. Jews? Probably not
- Fox News host says of Rubio's finances: 'Who cares?'
- Florida unemployment rate falls to 5.6 percent