Reuters reports: Boeing Co. confirmed on Friday it may withdraw from a $35 billion competition for new aerial refueling aircraft unless the Pentagon agrees to give it six months to submit a new bid.
- Court hears case over redistricting docs, consultant claims conspiracy
- GOP consultant threatens court that its 'intrigity is at stake' over his case
- Crist releases "4,000 lies' response ad to Scott's 'swindle"
- The brand of Duke Energy is poison in Tampa Bay
- Elections panel tosses 'cops as props' complaint against Scott