Reuters reports: Boeing Co. confirmed on Friday it may withdraw from a $35 billion competition for new aerial refueling aircraft unless the Pentagon agrees to give it six months to submit a new bid.
- Antiabortion group plans Dec. 7 rally at the Capitol
- Jeb Bush: Like Herman Cain, my opponents will slip
- Oscar Ray Bolin, Jr. asks Florida Supreme Court to stay execution
- Cruz pushes past Rubio, Bush in Iowa, poll shows
- Update: Redistricting challengers amend filed maps, withdraw plan that does not cross Tampa Bay