Reuters reports: Boeing Co. confirmed on Friday it may withdraw from a $35 billion competition for new aerial refueling aircraft unless the Pentagon agrees to give it six months to submit a new bid.
- Just when you think Rubio's down ...
- Jeb Bush confronts DNC's 'silly talking points'
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5