WJHG reports: Escambia Sheriff’s Office deputies learned Tuesday that about 3,400 feet of orange oil containment boom is missing from the south end of the Bob Sikes Bridge on Pensacola Beach. Read more.
- Scott Walker, Jeb Bush fight for top in new national poll
- Gov. Scott talks — briefly — about agency reviews, immigration, personal email, school testing, …
- Activists launch fight against campus carry bill
- Florida House to move quickly on testing
- Quinnipiac poll: Scott Walker, Jeb Bush top competitive GOP presidential field