WJHG reports: Escambia Sheriff’s Office deputies learned Tuesday that about 3,400 feet of orange oil containment boom is missing from the south end of the Bob Sikes Bridge on Pensacola Beach. Read more.
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers
- Political cyber attacks, truth does not matter