WJHG reports: Escambia Sheriff’s Office deputies learned Tuesday that about 3,400 feet of orange oil containment boom is missing from the south end of the Bob Sikes Bridge on Pensacola Beach. Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too