Biloxi Sun Herald reports the companies that responded to the BP oil catastrophe claim that they are still fighting for payments due from the time the Deepwater Horizon oil well exploded in the Gulf in April 2010. Several contractors told the Sun Herald their businesses have suffered because of failure by O’Brien’s Resources Management, BP’s prime contractor, to pay for a percentage of their work. Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too