Biloxi Sun Herald reports the companies that responded to the BP oil catastrophe claim that they are still fighting for payments due from the time the Deepwater Horizon oil well exploded in the Gulf in April 2010. Several contractors told the Sun Herald their businesses have suffered because of failure by O’Brien’s Resources Management, BP’s prime contractor, to pay for a percentage of their work. Read more.
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- Gov. Rick Scott and the environment, a case of dramatic change
- Common Core opponents to urge support for Rick Scott
- Bush, Rubio and Nelson have stake in Colorado Senate race
- Governors says child abuse deaths have gone down, reports show deaths just kept off the books