The Wall Street Journal is reporting the BP announced that its net profit for the three months ending Sept. 30 was $4.91 billion, compared with $1.79 billion a year earlier. The sharp increase was owing to the $7.66 billion pre-tax charge that BP booked for the Gulf spill in the third quarter of 2010. Revenue rose to $97.59 billion, from $74.65 billion.
- Donald Trump causing Marco Rubio problems over immigration
- Jeb Bush keeps up busy fundraising schedule
- Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton to share stage in Fort Lauderdale
- Florida government gets credit for being mostly democratic
- PolitiFact Florida: Bilirakis says Florida has reduced carbon emissions 20 percent since 2005