The Wall Street Journal is reporting the BP announced that its net profit for the three months ending Sept. 30 was $4.91 billion, compared with $1.79 billion a year earlier. The sharp increase was owing to the $7.66 billion pre-tax charge that BP booked for the Gulf spill in the third quarter of 2010. Revenue rose to $97.59 billion, from $74.65 billion.
- John Boehner talks up Jeb for president, again
- Sunshine State Survey finds Floridians concerned about environment and crime
- Democrat Rankin challenges CFO Atwater to a debate
- Kathy Castor wants federal investigation into pace of civil rights restoration in Florida
- Super PAC ad calls Southerland 'right for Florida'