Reuters reports that BP is saying its ready to vigorously fight its legal issues in court. However, buried in the article is a report that Chief Executive Bob Dudley said on the oil giant was ready to settle the approximate 600 civil lawsuits with individuals on “fair and reasonable terms”. Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too