Reuters reports that BP is saying its ready to vigorously fight its legal issues in court. However, buried in the article is a report that Chief Executive Bob Dudley said on the oil giant was ready to settle the approximate 600 civil lawsuits with individuals on “fair and reasonable terms”. Read more.
- Rick Scott admits using private email account, skirting public records law
- Student group calls on Legislature to revisit guns on college campuses
- Gov. Scott reboots press shop, hires new Cabinet affairs aide
- Rep.-elect Carlos Curbelo faces FEC questions
- Legislature prepares legislation to rewrite enviro laws to offset impact of Amendment 1