Reuters reports that BP is saying its ready to vigorously fight its legal issues in court. However, buried in the article is a report that Chief Executive Bob Dudley said on the oil giant was ready to settle the approximate 600 civil lawsuits with individuals on “fair and reasonable terms”. Read more.
- Court hears case over redistricting docs, consultant claims conspiracy
- GOP consultant threatens court that its 'intrigity is at stake' over his case
- Crist releases "4,000 lies' response ad to Scott's 'swindle"
- The brand of Duke Energy is poison in Tampa Bay
- Elections panel tosses 'cops as props' complaint against Scott