Reuters reports that BP is saying its ready to vigorously fight its legal issues in court. However, buried in the article is a report that Chief Executive Bob Dudley said on the oil giant was ready to settle the approximate 600 civil lawsuits with individuals on “fair and reasonable terms”. Read more.
- Road Trip: AP Legislative Planning Session
- WSRE: Legislative Review: Dialogue with the Delegation airs on Jan. 29
- WCOA hosts town hall meeting with Congressman Jeff Miller on Friday
- Lawmakers to consider new medical marijuana plan
- Scott’s press office responds with written answers to the firing/resignation of FDLE commissioner