Reuters reports that BP is saying its ready to vigorously fight its legal issues in court. However, buried in the article is a report that Chief Executive Bob Dudley said on the oil giant was ready to settle the approximate 600 civil lawsuits with individuals on “fair and reasonable terms”. Read more.
- On Cuba, Rand Paul differs from potential rivals Bush, Rubio
- Bill Nelson phones Hillary Clinton with a simple message: Run
- Fla Insider Poll: Those who know them best say Marco Rubio can't compete w Jeb Bush
- Jeb Bush leaving Barclays
- Rubio takes aggressive turn as face of opposition to President Obama's Cuba decision