Graphic Designer Adam Ladd give’s his 5 year old daughter’s take on famous corporate logos. Interesting to see how many of these logos the child recognized and why. Source: Huffington Post
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary
- Political Connections Sun: Charlie Crist campaign manager on what he would do differently
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too