From The News Service of Florida
Leon County Circuit Judge Terry Lewis on Friday ordered the Legislature to submit a revised map of congressional districts by Aug. 15 and required the Secretary of State and elections supervisors to submit a proposed schedule for a special election. Lewis ruled in July that a congressional map approved by lawmakers in 2012 was unconstitutional.
- Should Marco Rubio be concerned?
- Jeb Bush ditches openness to budget deal with some tax increases for big spending cuts
- Rubio impresses crowd at Koch event, knocks 'constant secrecy and drama' surrounding Clintons
- Winner and loser of the week in Florida politics
- Donald Trump leads in another national poll
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too