From The News Service of Florida
Leon County Circuit Judge Terry Lewis on Friday ordered the Legislature to submit a revised map of congressional districts by Aug. 15 and required the Secretary of State and elections supervisors to submit a proposed schedule for a special election. Lewis ruled in July that a congressional map approved by lawmakers in 2012 was unconstitutional.
- Political Connections video: Remember when Jim Greer was poised to blow up Crist campaign?
- Rubio campaigns for Cassidy in Louisiana
- High court won't suppress secret redistricting documents
- Fla transportation leader is Public Official of the Year
- FSU trustees praise Thrasher's response to campus shooting