From The News Service of Florida
Leon County Circuit Judge Terry Lewis on Friday ordered the Legislature to submit a revised map of congressional districts by Aug. 15 and required the Secretary of State and elections supervisors to submit a proposed schedule for a special election. Lewis ruled in July that a congressional map approved by lawmakers in 2012 was unconstitutional.
- Antiabortion group plans Dec. 7 rally at the Capitol
- Jeb Bush: Like Herman Cain, my opponents will slip
- Oscar Ray Bolin, Jr. asks Florida Supreme Court to stay execution
- Cruz pushes past Rubio, Bush in Iowa, poll shows
- Update: Redistricting challengers amend filed maps, withdraw plan that does not cross Tampa Bay