From The News Service of Florida
Leon County Circuit Judge Terry Lewis on Friday ordered the Legislature to submit a revised map of congressional districts by Aug. 15 and required the Secretary of State and elections supervisors to submit a proposed schedule for a special election. Lewis ruled in July that a congressional map approved by lawmakers in 2012 was unconstitutional.
- Jeb Bush's below average charitable giving
- Shots fired between potential Senate rivals Ron DeSantis and Alan Grayson
- New judge to take over abortion restriction lawsuit
- How the Rick Scott administration is undercutting Carlos Lopez-Cantera's senate campaign
- Rep. Carlos Curbelo one of few silent Republicans after Obamacare decision