The Hangout Beach Music and Arts Festival in Gulf Shores has officially announced that environmental activists Erin Brockovich, Kathleen “Kick” Kennedy and Sierra Club Board President Allison Chin will participate in public panel discussion and press conferences at the festival on at 3 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
- Court hears case over redistricting docs, consultant claims conspiracy
- GOP consultant threatens court that its 'intrigity is at stake' over his case
- Crist releases "4,000 lies' response ad to Scott's 'swindle"
- The brand of Duke Energy is poison in Tampa Bay
- Elections panel tosses 'cops as props' complaint against Scott