The Hangout Beach Music and Arts Festival in Gulf Shores has officially announced that environmental activists Erin Brockovich, Kathleen “Kick” Kennedy and Sierra Club Board President Allison Chin will participate in public panel discussion and press conferences at the festival on at 3 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
- Rubio takes aggressive turn as face of opposition to President Obama's Cuba decision
- Gardiner talks about his session priorities and his take the issues
- Gardiner says first Senate bill will be greyhound injury reporting
- Florida reaction to Cuba news
- Governor's office says DCF will honor child abuse settlement, won't say when