The Hangout Beach Music and Arts Festival in Gulf Shores has officially announced that environmental activists Erin Brockovich, Kathleen “Kick” Kennedy and Sierra Club Board President Allison Chin will participate in public panel discussion and press conferences at the festival on at 3 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
- Jeb Bush to give graduation speech at University of South Carolina
- Finkbeiner joins Rubin Group; Turnbull promoted to executive VP
- Groups ask Florida Supreme Court to throw out 2012 redistricting plan
- Bush-Portman ticket would be hard to beat, Clinton friend says
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics