We’re hearing that the owners of Tom Ann Buddy’s, the site of frequent public disturbances and violence over the years, paid their nearly $40K lien. Neighbors had hoped the liens would have lead to the closing of the lounge and liquor store.
- As pressure increases over inmate deaths, prison head fires 32 guards
- With black vote crucial to Crist, will they turn out?
- Court hears case over redistricting docs, consultant claims conspiracy
- GOP consultant threatens court that its 'intrigity is at stake' over his case
- Crist releases "4,000 lies' response ad to Scott's 'swindle"