We’re hearing that the owners of Tom Ann Buddy’s, the site of frequent public disturbances and violence over the years, paid their nearly $40K lien. Neighbors had hoped the liens would have lead to the closing of the lounge and liquor store.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too