We’re hearing that the owners of Tom Ann Buddy’s, the site of frequent public disturbances and violence over the years, paid their nearly $40K lien. Neighbors had hoped the liens would have lead to the closing of the lounge and liquor store.
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too
- PSC gives approval for FPL to invest in natural gas fracking
- Rick Scott reacts to President Barack Obama's Cuba announcement (video)
- Obama says Jeb has 'every right' to run for president