We’re hearing that the owners of Tom Ann Buddy’s, the site of frequent public disturbances and violence over the years, paid their nearly $40K lien. Neighbors had hoped the liens would have lead to the closing of the lounge and liquor store.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works