We received a phone call last night that a 12-year-old student at Camelot Academy, the school district-endorsed charter school for problem kids, stabbed a teacher with a pencil, requiring medical. Unlike West Pensacola Elementary, law enforcement was notified.
- Rick Scott admits using private email account, skirting public records law
- Student group calls on Legislature to revisit guns on college campuses
- Gov. Scott reboots press shop, hires new Cabinet affairs aide
- Rep.-elect Carlos Curbelo faces FEC questions
- Legislature prepares legislation to rewrite enviro laws to offset impact of Amendment 1