We received a phone call last night that a 12-year-old student at Camelot Academy, the school district-endorsed charter school for problem kids, stabbed a teacher with a pencil, requiring medical. Unlike West Pensacola Elementary, law enforcement was notified.
- Senate proposes new protections against inmate abuse
- Jeb Bush's immigration plan: 'Find where they are and politely ask them to leave'
- Longtime advocate: Insurance chief from Louisiana could be bad news for consumers
- Coincidence? Husband of top House aide lands six-figure gig at DOE
- Rubio wants permanent extension of 'counterterrorism tools'
- Road Trip: AP Legislative Planning Session
- WSRE: Legislative Review: Dialogue with the Delegation airs on Jan. 29
- WCOA hosts town hall meeting with Congressman Jeff Miller on Friday
- Lawmakers to consider new medical marijuana plan
- Scott’s press office responds with written answers to the firing/resignation of FDLE commissioner