We received a phone call last night that a 12-year-old student at Camelot Academy, the school district-endorsed charter school for problem kids, stabbed a teacher with a pencil, requiring medical. Unlike West Pensacola Elementary, law enforcement was notified.
- Struggling with gay rights in Jacksonville's mayor race
- Rubio says D.C. residents need guns to achieve the American Dream
- Meet Scott Walker, Jeb's biggest threat, who is quietly making inroads in Fla
- The Buzz Official Amendment 1 Poll* Results: Buy more land
- Capitol Buzz: 5 things to watch today in Tallahassee