We received a phone call last night that a 12-year-old student at Camelot Academy, the school district-endorsed charter school for problem kids, stabbed a teacher with a pencil, requiring medical. Unlike West Pensacola Elementary, law enforcement was notified.
- Winner and losers of the week in Florida politics
- Gridlock and uncertainty in GOP ranks, but does it matter?
- In S.C., Jeb Bush and other GOP hopefuls run against Obama, terrorism
- Columba Bush to appear at fundraiser with Jeb
- UPDATE: Matt Gaetz travels to Kentucky the day before Derby, but hey, it's OK says RPOF spokeswoman