We received a phone call last night that a 12-year-old student at Camelot Academy, the school district-endorsed charter school for problem kids, stabbed a teacher with a pencil, requiring medical. Unlike West Pensacola Elementary, law enforcement was notified.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too