This apparently is the week to drop “interim”—sorry, George, not you though. Mayor Ashton Hayward will be naming Colleen Castille as his new city administrator. She will no longer be an interim. Expect the press release soon.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works