This apparently is the week to drop “interim”—sorry, George, not you though. Mayor Ashton Hayward will be naming Colleen Castille as his new city administrator. She will no longer be an interim. Expect the press release soon.
- Bush and Rubio -- not Clinton -- back Obama on trade
- John Romano: A bizarre Senate candidate fractures Florida's Libertarian Party
- David Jolly only Republican to vote against new committee to investigate Planned Parenthood
- Florida Senate could remove Confederate flag from its seal
- Dan Webster gets a boost in bid for House speaker