This apparently is the week to drop “interim”—sorry, George, not you though. Mayor Ashton Hayward will be naming Colleen Castille as his new city administrator. She will no longer be an interim. Expect the press release soon.
- Lawmakers to consider new medical marijuana plan
- Scott’s press office responds with written answers to the firing/resignation of FDLE commissioner
- Pensacola Coffee Party meets on campaign finance and anti-corruption act
- Pensacola City Council discusses its staff today
- State Capital Briefs: Telemedicine and gun bills in the legislature