This apparently is the week to drop “interim”—sorry, George, not you though. Mayor Ashton Hayward will be naming Colleen Castille as his new city administrator. She will no longer be an interim. Expect the press release soon.
- Rift widens between governor and Senate -- they now disagree about budget hole
- PolitiFact Florida's mailbag features a 'Jebio' edition, plus a look at 'Veto Corleone'
- Gardiner says health care debate won't be tied to completing budget
- Club for Growth praises Alan Grayson in new ad
- Jeb wants more funding for Alzheimers, but he vetoed spending on it as gov