This apparently is the week to drop “interim”—sorry, George, not you though. Mayor Ashton Hayward will be naming Colleen Castille as his new city administrator. She will no longer be an interim. Expect the press release soon.
- State investigators: Planned Parenthood didn’t sell organs
- Corizon pulls out of prison health care contract, leaving future of privatization in limbo
- Rubio on Planned Parenthood shooting: Focus on mental health issues
- Seven legislators included on witness list in redistricting trial
- Debt and taxes top PolitiFact Florida's Top 5 stories for November