To build out its Pensacola, Florida holdings, Cumulus Media is acquiring “Soft Rock 94.1” WMEZ and “Your Country” WXBM at 102.7. The seller is Albany, NY-based Pamal Broadcasting, which exits both the Pensacola market and the state of Florida. The existing Cumulus cluster in Pensacola is urban AC “Magic 106” WRRX and the newly-made simulcast of talk WCOA-AM/FM at 1370 and 100.7. The transmitter locations for Pamal’s WMEZ and WXBM are very close to Cumulus-owned Mobile-market WABD at 104.1 and WBLX at 98.3.
- Ann Romney: Jeb Bush didn't push Mitt out of race
- Florida "working on" ways to fix delays in paying unemployment benefits
- Donald Trump's trying to get under Rubio's skin -- with water
- Jones: No performance issues with corrections I.G. who resigned
- David Jolly wishes Marco Rubio would stop missing so many Senate votes