Over the weekend, I heard about two polls that have been conducted on the Escambia County Commission races. The rumor is former county administrator George Touart is ahead of incumbent Gene Valentino by 8 percentage points in the District 2 race. And surprisingly the District 4 race has newcomer Dennis Green almost even with incumbent Grover Robinson. I couldn’t get the actual numbers for all the other candidates and the undecideds.
- Marco Rubio, other GOP candidates show how they would pardon a turkey
- Florida newspapers weigh in on Gov. Rick Scott's proposed budget
- Rate of kids coming into foster care rising in Florida
- Gov. Rick Scott wants lawmakers to fund bear-proofing measures
- Grayson, Murphy are thankful for... your campaign donations