Over the weekend, I heard about two polls that have been conducted on the Escambia County Commission races. The rumor is former county administrator George Touart is ahead of incumbent Gene Valentino by 8 percentage points in the District 2 race. And surprisingly the District 4 race has newcomer Dennis Green almost even with incumbent Grover Robinson. I couldn’t get the actual numbers for all the other candidates and the undecideds.
- Jeb Bush's below average charitable giving
- Shots fired between potential Senate rivals Ron DeSantis and Alan Grayson
- New judge to take over abortion restriction lawsuit
- How the Rick Scott administration is undercutting Carlos Lopez-Cantera's senate campaign
- Rep. Carlos Curbelo one of few silent Republicans after Obamacare decision