Over the weekend, I heard about two polls that have been conducted on the Escambia County Commission races. The rumor is former county administrator George Touart is ahead of incumbent Gene Valentino by 8 percentage points in the District 2 race. And surprisingly the District 4 race has newcomer Dennis Green almost even with incumbent Grover Robinson. I couldn’t get the actual numbers for all the other candidates and the undecideds.
- How Rick Scott snubbed the Fla GOP on presidential cattle call
- Watchdogs ask Justice Department to investigate Jeb Bush campaign
- President Obama making 39th trip to Florida
- Rift widens between governor and Senate -- they now disagree about budget hole
- PolitiFact Florida's mailbag features a 'Jebio' edition, plus a look at 'Veto Corleone'