Over the weekend, I heard about two polls that have been conducted on the Escambia County Commission races. The rumor is former county administrator George Touart is ahead of incumbent Gene Valentino by 8 percentage points in the District 2 race. And surprisingly the District 4 race has newcomer Dennis Green almost even with incumbent Grover Robinson. I couldn’t get the actual numbers for all the other candidates and the undecideds.
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary
- Political Connections Sun: Charlie Crist campaign manager on what he would do differently
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too