Over the weekend, I heard about two polls that have been conducted on the Escambia County Commission races. The rumor is former county administrator George Touart is ahead of incumbent Gene Valentino by 8 percentage points in the District 2 race. And surprisingly the District 4 race has newcomer Dennis Green almost even with incumbent Grover Robinson. I couldn’t get the actual numbers for all the other candidates and the undecideds.
- He's Trump; He's Trump; He's in your head...
- Don Gaetz promises more testing reform in 2016
- Scott and Cabinet got 'casual' about Sunshine Law, CFO says
- Marco Rubio talks tough on Iran while choosing words carefully about Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton emails reveal how Diana Nyad got clearance to swim from Cuba