The former president of the Escambia County chapter of Southern Christian Leadership Conference has pre-filed to run for the District 3 seat on the Escambia County School Board. Bennett pledged to work for civil citations for young offenders and better school guidance to help more students graduation from the school district.
- Florida GOP offers to host Hillary Clinton Presser
- Hillary Clinton brings cloistered campaign to Florida
- Bush and Rubio open to more oil drilling as issue gains attention in Florida
- Rubio, Bush at top but GOP presidential race remains wide open
- DOC settles lawsuit, agrees to change treatment of mentally ill inmates