The former president of the Escambia County chapter of Southern Christian Leadership Conference has pre-filed to run for the District 3 seat on the Escambia County School Board. Bennett pledged to work for civil citations for young offenders and better school guidance to help more students graduation from the school district.
- Miami Herald sues Department of Corrections over withholding records
- Rubio in Nevada: Get rid of the federal Education Department
- Special session fizzles, but fundraising was strong for key Florida Senate leaders
- Jeb opening Fla HQ in Tampa next week
- Jack Latvala: How dare anyone question my GOP loyalty