The former president of the Escambia County chapter of Southern Christian Leadership Conference has pre-filed to run for the District 3 seat on the Escambia County School Board. Bennett pledged to work for civil citations for young offenders and better school guidance to help more students graduation from the school district.
- State investigators: Planned Parenthood didn’t sell organs
- Corizon pulls out of prison health care contract, leaving future of privatization in limbo
- Rubio on Planned Parenthood shooting: Focus on mental health issues
- Seven legislators included on witness list in redistricting trial
- Debt and taxes top PolitiFact Florida's Top 5 stories for November