The former president of the Escambia County chapter of Southern Christian Leadership Conference has pre-filed to run for the District 3 seat on the Escambia County School Board. Bennett pledged to work for civil citations for young offenders and better school guidance to help more students graduation from the school district.
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'