We’re hearing that Forrest Gibbs, the Commission Wilson Robertson supporter that is suing the three commissioners over his losing a job at the county’s equestrian center, will not get be hired back by the county. Only in Escambia County get a job under less than straight-forward circumstances, lose it, sue those who objected to the hiring and then reapply for the same job.
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary
- Political Connections Sun: Charlie Crist campaign manager on what he would do differently
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too