We’re hearing that Forrest Gibbs, the Commission Wilson Robertson supporter that is suing the three commissioners over his losing a job at the county’s equestrian center, will not get be hired back by the county. Only in Escambia County get a job under less than straight-forward circumstances, lose it, sue those who objected to the hiring and then reapply for the same job.
- April 13 presidential announcement day for Marco Rubio?
- PolitiFact Florida: Checking Jeb Bush's claim about Florida's achievement gap
- Controversial charter school bill wins support in Florida House
- Struggling with gay rights in Jacksonville's mayor race
- Rubio says D.C. residents need guns to achieve the American Dream