We’re hearing that Forrest Gibbs, the Commission Wilson Robertson supporter that is suing the three commissioners over his losing a job at the county’s equestrian center, will not get be hired back by the county. Only in Escambia County get a job under less than straight-forward circumstances, lose it, sue those who objected to the hiring and then reapply for the same job.
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- Gov. Rick Scott and the environment, a case of dramatic change
- Common Core opponents to urge support for Rick Scott
- Bush, Rubio and Nelson have stake in Colorado Senate race
- Governors says child abuse deaths have gone down, reports show deaths just kept off the books