The Hotel owners who have been pushing for the tourism marketing and the management of the bed tax dollars to be taken away from the Pensacola Chamber of Commerce have reached an agreement with the Chamber to delay any decision for six months. The tourism marketing is set to be discussed tomorrow by the Escambia Board of County Commissioners. The Hoteliers and Chamber will ask the county commissioners to delay an discussion or decision for six months.
- April 13 presidential announcement day for Marco Rubio?
- PolitiFact Florida: Checking Jeb Bush's claim about Florida's achievement gap
- Controversial charter school bill wins support in Florida House
- Struggling with gay rights in Jacksonville's mayor race
- Rubio says D.C. residents need guns to achieve the American Dream