The Hotel owners who have been pushing for the tourism marketing and the management of the bed tax dollars to be taken away from the Pensacola Chamber of Commerce have reached an agreement with the Chamber to delay any decision for six months. The tourism marketing is set to be discussed tomorrow by the Escambia Board of County Commissioners. The Hoteliers and Chamber will ask the county commissioners to delay an discussion or decision for six months.
- Sen. Arthenia Joyner, D-Tampa, gives Democratic response to State of the State
- Gardiner vows to push the debate on health care
- Gov. Scott's fifth State of State speech: 'Everything is possible'
- Florida reaction to Netanyahu speech
- Crisafulli pushes overhaul of state water policy, testing; $500 million plus in tax cuts