The Hotel owners who have been pushing for the tourism marketing and the management of the bed tax dollars to be taken away from the Pensacola Chamber of Commerce have reached an agreement with the Chamber to delay any decision for six months. The tourism marketing is set to be discussed tomorrow by the Escambia Board of County Commissioners. The Hoteliers and Chamber will ask the county commissioners to delay an discussion or decision for six months.
- Happy Halloween ... is the election over yet?
- 'Cocaine Congressman' Radel has record expunged
- Man who investigated Secret Service prostitution scandal implicated in prostitution case in Florida
- Fundraising ends for candidates: Halloween horror or joy?
- Team Rick Scott: Time running out and Dems still barely cutting GOP vote lead
- City workers union endorses Mike Lowery for County Commission, District 4
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers