The Hotel owners who have been pushing for the tourism marketing and the management of the bed tax dollars to be taken away from the Pensacola Chamber of Commerce have reached an agreement with the Chamber to delay any decision for six months. The tourism marketing is set to be discussed tomorrow by the Escambia Board of County Commissioners. The Hoteliers and Chamber will ask the county commissioners to delay an discussion or decision for six months.
- PolitiFact Florida focuses on Jeb Bush three times over the past week
- Jeb Bush: Republicans need to 'get outside of our comfort zone'
- Will Republicans finally make big inroads with Fla. Jews? Probably not
- Fox News host says of Rubio's finances: 'Who cares?'
- Florida unemployment rate falls to 5.6 percent