The Hotel owners who have been pushing for the tourism marketing and the management of the bed tax dollars to be taken away from the Pensacola Chamber of Commerce have reached an agreement with the Chamber to delay any decision for six months. The tourism marketing is set to be discussed tomorrow by the Escambia Board of County Commissioners. The Hoteliers and Chamber will ask the county commissioners to delay an discussion or decision for six months.
- Jeb Bush in Tampa this evening for big fundraising event
- Rick Scott is getting hurt by environmentalists ad campaign, NextGen poll memo says
- Hillary Clinton is Miami-bound for Charlie Crist (and book signing)
- United for Care poll shows strong support for medical marijuana
- Scott signs death warrant for Florida double murderer Chadwick Banks