The Hotel owners who have been pushing for the tourism marketing and the management of the bed tax dollars to be taken away from the Pensacola Chamber of Commerce have reached an agreement with the Chamber to delay any decision for six months. The tourism marketing is set to be discussed tomorrow by the Escambia Board of County Commissioners. The Hoteliers and Chamber will ask the county commissioners to delay an discussion or decision for six months.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works