New York Nick’s has an new fans–Mickey Hart and his band. Hart, a drummer of the rock band the Grateful Dead, played at Vinyl Music Hall on Sunday night. His manager ordered a couple meatball subs before the show. Within 20 minutes, the band and rest of the crew also wanted the sandwiches. According Nick Zangari, the Nick of NY Nick’, he got another call after show just as he was closing down his restaurant. Mickey Hart wanted subs take with him on the tour bus. Zangari, big fan of the Grateful Dead, made the sandwiches himself and got Hart’s autograph when he delivered them.
- Florida GOP offers to host Hillary Clinton Presser
- Hillary Clinton brings cloistered campaign to Florida
- Bush and Rubio open to more oil drilling as issue gains attention in Florida
- Rubio, Bush at top but GOP presidential race remains wide open
- DOC settles lawsuit, agrees to change treatment of mentally ill inmates