New York Nick’s has an new fans–Mickey Hart and his band. Hart, a drummer of the rock band the Grateful Dead, played at Vinyl Music Hall on Sunday night. His manager ordered a couple meatball subs before the show. Within 20 minutes, the band and rest of the crew also wanted the sandwiches. According Nick Zangari, the Nick of NY Nick’, he got another call after show just as he was closing down his restaurant. Mickey Hart wanted subs take with him on the tour bus. Zangari, big fan of the Grateful Dead, made the sandwiches himself and got Hart’s autograph when he delivered them.
- Winner and losers of the week in Florida politics
- Gridlock and uncertainty in GOP ranks, but does it matter?
- In S.C., Jeb Bush and other GOP hopefuls run against Obama, terrorism
- Columba Bush to appear at fundraiser with Jeb
- UPDATE: Matt Gaetz travels to Kentucky the day before Derby, but hey, it's OK says RPOF spokeswoman