Gannett has sold the Romana Street building that houses its Bella Magazine, GoPensacola.com and the News Journal. No word where the staff will be relocated, but we’ve heard the buyer is interested in building apartments. More to come.
- Just when you think Rubio's down ...
- Jeb Bush confronts DNC's 'silly talking points'
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5