Gannett has sold the Romana Street building that houses its Bella Magazine, GoPensacola.com and the News Journal. No word where the staff will be relocated, but we’ve heard the buyer is interested in building apartments. More to come.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works