The persistence buzz out of Tallahassee is that Republican U.S. Senate candidate Marco Rubio may have other issues to battle as investigative reporters dig deeper. The GOP credit card charges may only be the tip of the iceberg. Will post the information as I get it.
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'