We are hearing that the Studers have entered into a contract to buy the other Penko building on the northeast corner of Palafox and Main streets—-next to Jackson’s. It’s another step in the revitalization of downtown Pensacola.
- Rubio takes aggressive turn as face of opposition to President Obama's Cuba decision
- Gardiner talks about his session priorities and his take the issues
- Gardiner says first Senate bill will be greyhound injury reporting
- Florida reaction to Cuba news
- Governor's office says DCF will honor child abuse settlement, won't say when