We are hearing that the Studers have entered into a contract to buy the other Penko building on the northeast corner of Palafox and Main streets—-next to Jackson’s. It’s another step in the revitalization of downtown Pensacola.
- Scott's latest LIP plan avoids state money but costs hospitals
- Bill Nelson calls for answers after Army anthrax mishap
- Scott all but threatens veto of Senate FHIX health care plan
- PolitiFact Florida: Checking Jeb Bush on ISIS and bond ratings, plus a special session preview
- President Obama visits National Hurricane Center in Miami