We are hearing that the Studers have entered into a contract to buy the other Penko building on the northeast corner of Palafox and Main streets—-next to Jackson’s. It’s another step in the revitalization of downtown Pensacola.
- State investigators: Planned Parenthood didn’t sell organs
- Corizon pulls out of prison health care contract, leaving future of privatization in limbo
- Rubio on Planned Parenthood shooting: Focus on mental health issues
- Seven legislators included on witness list in redistricting trial
- Debt and taxes top PolitiFact Florida's Top 5 stories for November