We are hearing that the Studers have entered into a contract to buy the other Penko building on the northeast corner of Palafox and Main streets—-next to Jackson’s. It’s another step in the revitalization of downtown Pensacola.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works