I’m hearing that the District administration is asking teachers send in copies of front page of their federal income tax returns to comply with an internal audit. This seems like a huge invasion of privacy. I thought conservative Republicans ran the Escambia County Public School District.
- Meggs won't investigate possible Sunshine Law violation in Bailey ouster
- Jeb Bush's political team staffs up in Tallahassee
- Gov. Rick Scott defends his staff in face of Cabinet criticism
- John Romano column: Excuses running low for Florida lawmakers who won't expand Medicaid
- Montford to draft bill addressing testing concerns