I’m hearing that the District administration is asking teachers send in copies of front page of their federal income tax returns to comply with an internal audit. This seems like a huge invasion of privacy. I thought conservative Republicans ran the Escambia County Public School District.
- GOP legislator files bill to open solar market to competition in Florida
- Miami mayor endorses Scott's $250M proposed reform for Enterprise Florida
- Donald Trump expands Florida campaign team with four new staffers
- Sen. Bill Nelson calls for CENTCOM firings if manipulated intelligence reports are true
- Antiabortion group plans Dec. 7 rally at the Capitol