I’m hearing that the District administration is asking teachers send in copies of front page of their federal income tax returns to comply with an internal audit. This seems like a huge invasion of privacy. I thought conservative Republicans ran the Escambia County Public School District.
- Hillary Clinton returns to Florida July 31 for National Urban League speech
- Judge lifts stay: Abortion waiting period won't be enforced
- Fla GOP leaders to hold immigration conference call
- Putnam's plea for pre-veto face time with Gov. Scott was ignored
- AG Bondi: Florida to receive $3.25 billion in BP oil spill claims