I’m hearing that the District administration is asking teachers send in copies of front page of their federal income tax returns to comply with an internal audit. This seems like a huge invasion of privacy. I thought conservative Republicans ran the Escambia County Public School District.
- Miami Herald sues Department of Corrections over withholding records
- Rubio in Nevada: Get rid of the federal Education Department
- Special session fizzles, but fundraising was strong for key Florida Senate leaders
- Jeb opening Fla HQ in Tampa next week
- Jack Latvala: How dare anyone question my GOP loyalty