I’m hearing that the District administration is asking teachers send in copies of front page of their federal income tax returns to comply with an internal audit. This seems like a huge invasion of privacy. I thought conservative Republicans ran the Escambia County Public School District.
- Here's the Florida GOP's favorite moment of gov debate
- Video highlights of the final Rick Scott-Charlie Crist debate
- Four takeaways from the final Fla gov debate
- For the 6th time, at least, Rick Scott tells us there was $80 million in the budget for cancer funding
- Rubio stumps for Steve Southerland, talks 2016