Last week University of West Florida President Judy Bense shared that the school’s reserves are about $30 million. The Escambia County Public School District’s reserves for just it’s general fund are $68.5 million—over 70% added in last two years.
- Here's the Florida GOP's favorite moment of gov debate
- Video highlights of the final Rick Scott-Charlie Crist debate
- Four takeaways from the final Fla gov debate
- For the 6th time, at least, Rick Scott tells us there was $80 million in the budget for cancer funding
- Rubio stumps for Steve Southerland, talks 2016