Last week University of West Florida President Judy Bense shared that the school’s reserves are about $30 million. The Escambia County Public School District’s reserves for just it’s general fund are $68.5 million—over 70% added in last two years.
- Rick Scott admits using private email account, skirting public records law
- Student group calls on Legislature to revisit guns on college campuses
- Gov. Scott reboots press shop, hires new Cabinet affairs aide
- Rep.-elect Carlos Curbelo faces FEC questions
- Legislature prepares legislation to rewrite enviro laws to offset impact of Amendment 1