Last week University of West Florida President Judy Bense shared that the school’s reserves are about $30 million. The Escambia County Public School District’s reserves for just it’s general fund are $68.5 million—over 70% added in last two years.
- Gridlock and uncertainty in GOP ranks, but does it matter?
- In S.C., Jeb Bush and other GOP hopefuls run against Obama, terrorism
- Columba Bush to appear at fundraiser with Jeb
- UPDATE: Matt Gaetz travels to Kentucky the day before Derby, but hey, it's OK says RPOF spokeswoman
- A 'Pioneer' Bush fundraiser is working on Marco Rubio Super PAC