Last week University of West Florida President Judy Bense shared that the school’s reserves are about $30 million. The Escambia County Public School District’s reserves for just it’s general fund are $68.5 million—over 70% added in last two years.
- Why the 'Pawn Stars' host is backing Marco Rubio
- What Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush are up to the week of May 25
- Romano: Is this a new way for people to take back the power in state government?
- 'New Yorker' cover features Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and 5 other GOP candidates
- Jeb Bush getting a vacation home in Maine