Last week University of West Florida President Judy Bense shared that the school’s reserves are about $30 million. The Escambia County Public School District’s reserves for just it’s general fund are $68.5 million—over 70% added in last two years.
- Political Connections video: Remember when Jim Greer was poised to blow up Crist campaign?
- Rubio campaigns for Cassidy in Louisiana
- High court won't suppress secret redistricting documents
- Fla transportation leader is Public Official of the Year
- FSU trustees praise Thrasher's response to campus shooting