Bloomberg reports Cameron International Corp. lost its appeal to derail the February nonjury trial over which companies should be blamed for the 2010 BP Plc oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit rejected Cameron’s claim that U.S. District Judge Carl Barbier wrongly cited maritime law to allow him to conduct a nonjury trial over liability for the incident. Read more.
- Rift widens between governor and Senate -- they now disagree about budget hole
- PolitiFact Florida's mailbag features a 'Jebio' edition, plus a look at 'Veto Corleone'
- Gardiner says health care debate won't be tied to completing budget
- Club for Growth praises Alan Grayson in new ad
- Jeb wants more funding for Alzheimers, but he vetoed spending on it as gov