Bloomberg reports Cameron International Corp. lost its appeal to derail the February nonjury trial over which companies should be blamed for the 2010 BP Plc oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit rejected Cameron’s claim that U.S. District Judge Carl Barbier wrongly cited maritime law to allow him to conduct a nonjury trial over liability for the incident. Read more.
- Karl Rove's advice for Ted Cruz: Stop calling yourself the 'next Marco Rubio'
- Lopez-Cantera huddling with Broward Commissioner LaMarca
- Legal expert: Alan Grayson hedge fund explanation 'complete nonsense'
- Silence of the Pam: Bondi tight-lipped on DEP chief's job status
- Gwen Graham raising money in Tampa