Bloomberg reports Cameron International Corp. lost its appeal to derail the February nonjury trial over which companies should be blamed for the 2010 BP Plc oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit rejected Cameron’s claim that U.S. District Judge Carl Barbier wrongly cited maritime law to allow him to conduct a nonjury trial over liability for the incident. Read more.
- 'Dark money' group produces another Marco Rubio ad
- Advocates urge Florida Legislature to take up death penalty sentencing reforms
- David Jolly: Why I support Dan Webster for speaker
- Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina added to Sunshine Summit lineup
- Dan Webster's dark horse drive for House speaker gets unexpected boost