Bloomberg reports Cameron International Corp. lost its appeal to derail the February nonjury trial over which companies should be blamed for the 2010 BP Plc oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit rejected Cameron’s claim that U.S. District Judge Carl Barbier wrongly cited maritime law to allow him to conduct a nonjury trial over liability for the incident. Read more.
- Just when you think Rubio's down ...
- Jeb Bush confronts DNC's 'silly talking points'
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5