Bloomberg reports Cameron International Corp. lost its appeal to derail the February nonjury trial over which companies should be blamed for the 2010 BP Plc oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit rejected Cameron’s claim that U.S. District Judge Carl Barbier wrongly cited maritime law to allow him to conduct a nonjury trial over liability for the incident. Read more.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works