Bloomberg reports Cameron International Corp. lost its appeal to derail the February nonjury trial over which companies should be blamed for the 2010 BP Plc oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit rejected Cameron’s claim that U.S. District Judge Carl Barbier wrongly cited maritime law to allow him to conduct a nonjury trial over liability for the incident. Read more.
- Sizing up the Republican U.S. Senate candidates in Tampa
- Miami Rep. Jose Oliva rose rapidly touting 'free market' ideals
- Bill Nelson 'concerned' with how Clinton campaign handling email controversy; says Biden won't run
- Galvano: Counting on Supreme Court to give lawmakers time to reconvene for redistricting
- Florida Lottery Secretary O'Connell resigns