Bloomberg reports Cameron International Corp. lost its appeal to derail the February nonjury trial over which companies should be blamed for the 2010 BP Plc oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit rejected Cameron’s claim that U.S. District Judge Carl Barbier wrongly cited maritime law to allow him to conduct a nonjury trial over liability for the incident. Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too