Bloomberg reports Cameron International Corp. lost its appeal to derail the February nonjury trial over which companies should be blamed for the 2010 BP Plc oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit rejected Cameron’s claim that U.S. District Judge Carl Barbier wrongly cited maritime law to allow him to conduct a nonjury trial over liability for the incident. Read more.
- Commissioner Robinson wants to bring back confederate flag to Bay Center
- Had a ball in Tallahassee @ AP Legislative Planning Session
- Road Trip: AP Legislative Planning Session
- WSRE: Legislative Review: Dialogue with the Delegation airs on Jan. 29
- WCOA hosts town hall meeting with Congressman Jeff Miller on Friday