Ryan Wiggins just texted me that Governor Rick Scott has signed into law the “Charlotte’s Web” bill that legalizes a special strain of cannabis that may help children deal with severe seizures. Wiggins is the owner and chief strategist at Full Contact Strategies that lobbied for the legislation.
- Rick Scott admits using private email account, skirting public records law
- Student group calls on Legislature to revisit guns on college campuses
- Gov. Scott reboots press shop, hires new Cabinet affairs aide
- Rep.-elect Carlos Curbelo faces FEC questions
- Legislature prepares legislation to rewrite enviro laws to offset impact of Amendment 1