Ryan Wiggins just texted me that Governor Rick Scott has signed into law the “Charlotte’s Web” bill that legalizes a special strain of cannabis that may help children deal with severe seizures. Wiggins is the owner and chief strategist at Full Contact Strategies that lobbied for the legislation.
- Former Florida House Speaker Ray Sansom seeks reimbursement for legal bills
- Putnam's staff wrote hard-hitting opinion piece on Bailey fiasco
- Jeb Bush on a 'third Bush war'
- Fla GOP Chair: We want winner-take-all Mar 15 prez primary
- In Miami, Obama vows to veto any bill blocking his executive immigration action