Ryan Wiggins just texted me that Governor Rick Scott has signed into law the “Charlotte’s Web” bill that legalizes a special strain of cannabis that may help children deal with severe seizures. Wiggins is the owner and chief strategist at Full Contact Strategies that lobbied for the legislation.
- Jeb Bush to give graduation speech at University of South Carolina
- Finkbeiner joins Rubin Group; Turnbull promoted to executive VP
- Groups ask Florida Supreme Court to throw out 2012 redistricting plan
- Bush-Portman ticket would be hard to beat, Clinton friend says
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics