William (Bill) Chavers, NPA, (former Chief Deputy for Sheriff David Morgan) withdrew today from the Escambia County Sheriff’s race for the 2012 General Election, according to Supervisor of Elections David Stafford.
- The late Tom Slade's unvarnished view of Jeb Bush
- Sizing up the Republican U.S. Senate candidates in Tampa
- Miami Rep. Jose Oliva rose rapidly touting 'free market' ideals
- Bill Nelson 'concerned' with how Clinton campaign handling email controversy; says Biden won't run
- Galvano: Counting on Supreme Court to give lawmakers time to reconvene for redistricting