William (Bill) Chavers, NPA, (former Chief Deputy for Sheriff David Morgan) withdrew today from the Escambia County Sheriff’s race for the 2012 General Election, according to Supervisor of Elections David Stafford.
- Rep. Carlos Curbelo one of few silent Republicans after Obamacare decision
- Poll: Jeb rising, Rubio falling; both trail Clinton
- State tight lipped on incentives given to company to create 15 jobs over 2 years
- Scott vetoes money for controversial water-farming projects
- The bottom line: Gov. Scott's net worth grows to $147 million