William (Bill) Chavers, NPA, (former Chief Deputy for Sheriff David Morgan) withdrew today from the Escambia County Sheriff’s race for the 2012 General Election, according to Supervisor of Elections David Stafford.
- Florida GOP offers to host Hillary Clinton Presser
- Hillary Clinton brings cloistered campaign to Florida
- Bush and Rubio open to more oil drilling as issue gains attention in Florida
- Rubio, Bush at top but GOP presidential race remains wide open
- DOC settles lawsuit, agrees to change treatment of mentally ill inmates