Before Gov. Rick Scott visited the House of Syltherin to be interviewed by the PNJ Deal Chickens (Did you notice how hard it rained when he visited?), the governor met with the Daily News in Fort Walton Beach. Here is their take on the Governor’s “How do you like me now?” tour– Scott: Citizens Property Insurance ‘not working’
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'