Florida emergency management and economic development staff are gathering information from businesses impacted by the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. Please take a moment to complete the survey and provide crucial information that will help shape Florida’s response to this event. The survey will be updated periodically, so please check back, as your specific situation and information may change with time. Thank you!
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary