Dear Ms. Lovoy (Escambia County budget director),
I see that on the agenda for this Thursday, November 8th, 2011 that the “Request for Qualification for ECAT Management Contract, PD10-11.060” is being presented to the County Commissioners.
The Union hereby requests the following information by close of business Tuesday, December 6, 2011:
1. Copy of any video/audio on this bid process or interview process of Management teams.
2. Copy of any minutes / notes taken during this interview process of Management teams.
3. Copy of any questions presented to the Management teams for their answers and copy of the Management teams responses.
4. Copy of anything used in the decision making of the selection and/or ranking of the Management teams.
5. Copy of any reports used by the committee or submitted by the committee in the decision making process of selecting and/or ranking of Management teams.
6. Copy of all documents being presented to the County Commission for their decision on November 8th.
7. Any other documents, reports, etc. used in this process.
The Union looks forward to the County providing this information immediately due to the timeline in this matter. I can be available for pickup today of the information requested. Please contact me either by my cellphone (850) 554-6034 or by email at email@example.com. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Michael A. Lowery
ATU Florida State Legislative Conference Board