* Confirm the location of your polling place prior to Election Day: check your sample ballot, voter information card, EscambiaVotes.com, or call 595-3900.
* If you are unsure of your registration status, check EscambiaVotes.com, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 595-3900.
* If you need to update your address, contact us prior to Election Day so you can be directed to your proper polling location.
* Photo and signature ID is required for all voters – if you do not present an approved form of ID, you may vote a provisional ballot.
* Be sure to vote both sides of your ballot – there are contests on the front and back.
* Remember to make only one selection per contest on your ballot.
* Be sure to review your sample ballot prior to Election Day in order to familiarize yourself
with all of the contests. A sample ballot was mailed to voters, and you can view your
sample ballot online at EscambiaVotes.com.
* Voters are encouraged to study and mark their sample ballot and bring it with them to
the polls to expedite the voting process.
* Registration books closed on October 6 – new registrations for this election may not be
made at the polls.
* You may not return your voted absentee ballot to your precinct on Election Day – it
must be received in the Elections Office by 7 p.m. Election Day.
* If you requested an absentee ballot but chose not to return it and wish to vote at your
polling place instead, please bring your ballot with you so it can be cancelled.
* Early voting ended Saturday – if you have not yet voted or did not request an absentee
ballot by October 29, you must go to your designated precinct on Election Day.
* Busiest times at the polls tend to be 7:00 a.m. until 9:00 a.m., during lunch hours, and
from 4:30 p.m. until the polls close at 7:00 p.m.
For further information, please contact us by phone at (850) 595-3900, e-mail us at
email@example.com or visit www.EscambiaVotes.com. ###