Garbage, fire, nuclear bomb explosion—these are possible solutions to stop the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico? The Daily Beast looks at 11 of the most out-there ideas proposed so far. Read more. They even look at Capt. Randy Cudd’s peat moss suggestion.
- Senate proposes new protections against inmate abuse
- Jeb Bush's immigration plan: 'Find where they are and politely ask them to leave'
- Longtime advocate: Insurance chief from Louisiana could be bad news for consumers
- Coincidence? Husband of top House aide lands six-figure gig at DOE
- Rubio wants permanent extension of 'counterterrorism tools'
- WSRE: Legislative Review: Dialogue with the Delegation airs on Jan. 29
- WCOA hosts town hall meeting with Congressman Jeff Miller on Friday
- Lawmakers to consider new medical marijuana plan
- Scott’s press office responds with written answers to the firing/resignation of FDLE commissioner
- Pensacola Coffee Party meets on campaign finance and anti-corruption act