Garbage, fire, nuclear bomb explosion—these are possible solutions to stop the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico? The Daily Beast looks at 11 of the most out-there ideas proposed so far. Read more. They even look at Capt. Randy Cudd’s peat moss suggestion.
- Gov. Scott appoints assistant attorney general to Hillsborough court
- Rubio and Clinton offer sharply different positions while campaigning in Puerto Rico
- Patrick Murphy fundraising pitch likens Alan Grayson to Donald Trump
- State board of education board member resigns
- Gunster lobbyists step up to help Joe Negron win Senate presidency