Garbage, fire, nuclear bomb explosion—these are possible solutions to stop the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico? The Daily Beast looks at 11 of the most out-there ideas proposed so far. Read more. They even look at Capt. Randy Cudd’s peat moss suggestion.
- John Boehner talks up Jeb for president, again
- Sunshine State Survey finds Floridians concerned about environment and crime
- Democrat Rankin challenges CFO Atwater to a debate
- Kathy Castor wants federal investigation into pace of civil rights restoration in Florida
- Super PAC ad calls Southerland 'right for Florida'
- New website aims to hold elected officials in Okaloosa County accountable
- Wyllie: Stop voting for lesser evil
- Sansom legal bills go before judge next year
- Petoskey City Council holds special meeting on city manager tomorrow
- Gaetz viewpoint talks about disagreeing without rancor, a lesson lost in Pensacola