Platts reports the US government expects to level sanctions next week against BP, Transocean and Halliburton for their roles in the Deepwater Horizon disaster. The companies would receive “initial notices of incidents of non-compliance” that might or might not give specific dollar amounts for the penalties, added Melissa Schwartz, spokeswoman for the US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement. Read more.
- Rubios and Christies join the Romneys for a slumber party in N.H.
- Gov. Scott is a very wealthy man, but he's not THAT rich ... is he?
- Bernie Sanders picking up steam against Hillary - even in Fla
- As death penalty debate reignites, Florida carves its own path
- St. Pete's Rice decides not to run for 13th District seat