Platts reports the US government expects to level sanctions next week against BP, Transocean and Halliburton for their roles in the Deepwater Horizon disaster. The companies would receive “initial notices of incidents of non-compliance” that might or might not give specific dollar amounts for the penalties, added Melissa Schwartz, spokeswoman for the US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement. Read more.
- State investigators: Planned Parenthood didn’t sell organs
- Corizon pulls out of prison health care contract, leaving future of privatization in limbo
- Rubio on Planned Parenthood shooting: Focus on mental health issues
- Seven legislators included on witness list in redistricting trial
- Debt and taxes top PolitiFact Florida's Top 5 stories for November