Platts reports the US government expects to level sanctions next week against BP, Transocean and Halliburton for their roles in the Deepwater Horizon disaster. The companies would receive “initial notices of incidents of non-compliance” that might or might not give specific dollar amounts for the penalties, added Melissa Schwartz, spokeswoman for the US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement. Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too