Mobile Press Register reports the U.S. Coast Guard is ordering Transocean, owner of the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig that exploded April 20, 2010 killing 11 men and unleashing the Gulf spill, to determine the source of the BP oil found floating above the wellhead. Read more.
- 'Dark money' group produces another Marco Rubio ad
- Advocates urge Florida Legislature to take up death penalty sentencing reforms
- David Jolly: Why I support Dan Webster for speaker
- Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina added to Sunshine Summit lineup
- Dan Webster's dark horse drive for House speaker gets unexpected boost