Mobile Press Register reports the U.S. Coast Guard is ordering Transocean, owner of the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig that exploded April 20, 2010 killing 11 men and unleashing the Gulf spill, to determine the source of the BP oil found floating above the wellhead. Read more.
- John Boehner talks up Jeb for president, again
- Sunshine State Survey finds Floridians concerned about environment and crime
- Democrat Rankin challenges CFO Atwater to a debate
- Kathy Castor wants federal investigation into pace of civil rights restoration in Florida
- Super PAC ad calls Southerland 'right for Florida'