Mobile Press Register reports the U.S. Coast Guard is ordering Transocean, owner of the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig that exploded April 20, 2010 killing 11 men and unleashing the Gulf spill, to determine the source of the BP oil found floating above the wellhead. Read more.
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary