The Pensacola Fire Department was called to 2019 W. Gregory St. at 1:36 a.m. and the first truck arrived at 1:41 a.m. to find the structure fully involved in flame. (see attachment) Four persons were home at the time of the fire, two adults and two children. The 8 year old and 10 year old sisters perished in the fire. The fire originated in the girls bedroom. The step father attempted to enter the girls bedroom, but the flames were too hot. One firefighter suffered a shoulder injury while fighting the fire. The Red Cross is assisting the family.
- Happy Halloween ... is the election over yet?
- 'Cocaine Congressman' Radel has record expunged
- Man who investigated Secret Service prostitution scandal implicated in prostitution case in Florida
- Fundraising ends for candidates: Halloween horror or joy?
- Team Rick Scott: Time running out and Dems still barely cutting GOP vote lead
- City workers union endorses Mike Lowery for County Commission, District 4
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers