The Pensacola Fire Department was called to 2019 W. Gregory St. at 1:36 a.m. and the first truck arrived at 1:41 a.m. to find the structure fully involved in flame. (see attachment) Four persons were home at the time of the fire, two adults and two children. The 8 year old and 10 year old sisters perished in the fire. The fire originated in the girls bedroom. The step father attempted to enter the girls bedroom, but the flames were too hot. One firefighter suffered a shoulder injury while fighting the fire. The Red Cross is assisting the family.
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Democrats Downtown Pensacola economic development ECUA Education election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
- Rubio takes congressional health care subsidy but says he would support eliminating it
- Beverly Young appears at fundraiser, one day after going to hospital
- Rubio, who helped shape compromise immigration bill, positions himself as no-compromise budget warrior
- Scott to propose $401M rollback of Crist auto-fee hikes
- As Citizens offers to settle disputed sinkhole claims, critics scoff