The Pensacola Fire Department was called to 2019 W. Gregory St. at 1:36 a.m. and the first truck arrived at 1:41 a.m. to find the structure fully involved in flame. (see attachment) Four persons were home at the time of the fire, two adults and two children. The 8 year old and 10 year old sisters perished in the fire. The fire originated in the girls bedroom. The step father attempted to enter the girls bedroom, but the flames were too hot. One firefighter suffered a shoulder injury while fighting the fire. The Red Cross is assisting the family.
- John Boehner talks up Jeb for president, again
- Sunshine State Survey finds Floridians concerned about environment and crime
- Democrat Rankin challenges CFO Atwater to a debate
- Kathy Castor wants federal investigation into pace of civil rights restoration in Florida
- Super PAC ad calls Southerland 'right for Florida'