The Pensacola Fire Department was called to 2019 W. Gregory St. at 1:36 a.m. and the first truck arrived at 1:41 a.m. to find the structure fully involved in flame. (see attachment) Four persons were home at the time of the fire, two adults and two children. The 8 year old and 10 year old sisters perished in the fire. The fire originated in the girls bedroom. The step father attempted to enter the girls bedroom, but the flames were too hot. One firefighter suffered a shoulder injury while fighting the fire. The Red Cross is assisting the family.
- Groups ask Florida Supreme Court to throw out 2012 redistricting plan
- Bush-Portman ticket would be hard to beat, Clinton friend says
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- New documents show GOP consultants steered Republican lawmakers in redistricting
- Political Connections video: Remember when Jim Greer was poised to blow up Crist campaign?