As Florida heads to the polls Santorum has gone, Romney has a double digit lead, and it ended up downright nasty between the two GOP frontrunners. The Politico gives an interesting timeline as to how we got here. READ
- PolitiFact Florida focuses on Jeb Bush three times over the past week
- Jeb Bush: Republicans need to 'get outside of our comfort zone'
- Will Republicans finally make big inroads with Fla. Jews? Probably not
- Fox News host says of Rubio's finances: 'Who cares?'
- Florida unemployment rate falls to 5.6 percent