As Florida heads to the polls Santorum has gone, Romney has a double digit lead, and it ended up downright nasty between the two GOP frontrunners. The Politico gives an interesting timeline as to how we got here. READ
- Sen. Arthenia Joyner, D-Tampa, gives Democratic response to State of the State
- Gardiner vows to push the debate on health care
- Gov. Scott's fifth State of State speech: 'Everything is possible'
- Florida reaction to Netanyahu speech
- Crisafulli pushes overhaul of state water policy, testing; $500 million plus in tax cuts