As Florida heads to the polls Santorum has gone, Romney has a double digit lead, and it ended up downright nasty between the two GOP frontrunners. The Politico gives an interesting timeline as to how we got here. READ
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Don Gaetz Downtown Pensacola economic development ECUA Education election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
State & National
- South FL voter apathy haunts Democrats, Crist
- Poll shows Curt Clawson with big lead
- Florida man caps journey to urge Obama to stop deportations
- Is an out of wedlock child a problem for a congressional candidate?
- Jeb Bush, Rick Scott and former Gov. Martinez: FL Senate should vote on DREAMer tuition bill