I am sad to report that Father Jack Gray died during the night following complications days after his heart surgery. Father McLaughlin called just today, Sunday morning, to say that Monsignor Reed indicated that there are no funeral arrangements as of this morning. We will certainly be hearing soon.
As I sit here trying to remember his contacts – a great many- going over this list to email, I realize that his friendships were diverse, uncomplicated and fun. A great man has left us – charming, astute & beloved.
- Happy Halloween ... is the election over yet?
- 'Cocaine Congressman' Radel has record expunged
- Man who investigated Secret Service prostitution scandal implicated in prostitution case in Florida
- Fundraising ends for candidates: Halloween horror or joy?
- Team Rick Scott: Time running out and Dems still barely cutting GOP vote lead
- City workers union endorses Mike Lowery for County Commission, District 4
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers