I am sad to report that Father Jack Gray died during the night following complications days after his heart surgery. Father McLaughlin called just today, Sunday morning, to say that Monsignor Reed indicated that there are no funeral arrangements as of this morning. We will certainly be hearing soon.
As I sit here trying to remember his contacts – a great many- going over this list to email, I realize that his friendships were diverse, uncomplicated and fun. A great man has left us – charming, astute & beloved.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too