Orlando Sentinel reports Fr. Nathan Monk is going to Orlando to lead a demonstration in support of a group, Orlando Food Not Bombs. that has faced legal trouble for feeding the homeless in Orlando’s Lake Eola Park. Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer doesn’t appear to be too happy about it. He call the group “food terrorists.” Read more.
- DOC says whiste-blower testimony was erased because it allegedly violated HIPAA
- DOC investigates whistle-blowers, has audio scrubbed of testimony under oath
- Obama to visit Florida on Wednesday to urge action on climate change
- Climate change group praises Jeb Bush for 'leadership'
- Hillary Clinton staying away from Fla, but her supporters get rolling