Orlando Sentinel reports Fr. Nathan Monk is going to Orlando to lead a demonstration in support of a group, Orlando Food Not Bombs. that has faced legal trouble for feeding the homeless in Orlando’s Lake Eola Park. Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer doesn’t appear to be too happy about it. He call the group “food terrorists.” Read more.
- Meet Jeb Bush's Broward County campaign team
- Judge rejects Legislature's redistricting map, recommends plaintiffs' plan
- Alan Grayson says he has closed his Caymans hedge funds
- 'Dark money' group produces another Marco Rubio ad
- Advocates urge Florida Legislature to take up death penalty sentencing reforms