Orlando Sentinel reports Fr. Nathan Monk is going to Orlando to lead a demonstration in support of a group, Orlando Food Not Bombs. that has faced legal trouble for feeding the homeless in Orlando’s Lake Eola Park. Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer doesn’t appear to be too happy about it. He call the group “food terrorists.” Read more.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works