Orlando Sentinel reports Fr. Nathan Monk is going to Orlando to lead a demonstration in support of a group, Orlando Food Not Bombs. that has faced legal trouble for feeding the homeless in Orlando’s Lake Eola Park. Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer doesn’t appear to be too happy about it. He call the group “food terrorists.” Read more.
- Scott Walker, Jeb Bush fight for top in new national poll
- Gov. Scott talks — briefly — about agency reviews, immigration, personal email, school testing, …
- Activists launch fight against campus carry bill
- Florida House to move quickly on testing
- Quinnipiac poll: Scott Walker, Jeb Bush top competitive GOP presidential field