Orlando Sentinel reports Fr. Nathan Monk is going to Orlando to lead a demonstration in support of a group, Orlando Food Not Bombs. that has faced legal trouble for feeding the homeless in Orlando’s Lake Eola Park. Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer doesn’t appear to be too happy about it. He call the group “food terrorists.” Read more.
- Senate proposes new protections against inmate abuse
- Jeb Bush's immigration plan: 'Find where they are and politely ask them to leave'
- Longtime advocate: Insurance chief from Louisiana could be bad news for consumers
- Coincidence? Husband of top House aide lands six-figure gig at DOE
- Rubio wants permanent extension of 'counterterrorism tools'
- WSRE: Legislative Review: Dialogue with the Delegation airs on Jan. 29
- WCOA hosts town hall meeting with Congressman Jeff Miller on Friday
- Lawmakers to consider new medical marijuana plan
- Scott’s press office responds with written answers to the firing/resignation of FDLE commissioner
- Pensacola Coffee Party meets on campaign finance and anti-corruption act