Orlando Sentinel reports Fr. Nathan Monk is going to Orlando to lead a demonstration in support of a group, Orlando Food Not Bombs. that has faced legal trouble for feeding the homeless in Orlando’s Lake Eola Park. Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer doesn’t appear to be too happy about it. He call the group “food terrorists.” Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too