Orlando Sentinel reports Fr. Nathan Monk is going to Orlando to lead a demonstration in support of a group, Orlando Food Not Bombs. that has faced legal trouble for feeding the homeless in Orlando’s Lake Eola Park. Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer doesn’t appear to be too happy about it. He call the group “food terrorists.” Read more.
- Why the 'Pawn Stars' host is backing Marco Rubio
- What Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush are up to the week of May 25
- Romano: Is this a new way for people to take back the power in state government?
- 'New Yorker' cover features Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and 5 other GOP candidates
- Jeb Bush getting a vacation home in Maine