The Filipino American Republican Club is holding a benefit for its Typhoon Haiyan Relief Fund this Sunday, Dec. 1, at 6 p.m. at the Old Grill Restaurant, 3110 W. Michigan Ave. There will be dinner and karaoke. Tickets are $20 adults, $7 children age 7 and below.
- Happy Halloween ... is the election over yet?
- 'Cocaine Congressman' Radel has record expunged
- Man who investigated Secret Service prostitution scandal implicated in prostitution case in Florida
- Fundraising ends for candidates: Halloween horror or joy?
- Team Rick Scott: Time running out and Dems still barely cutting GOP vote lead
- City workers union endorses Mike Lowery for County Commission, District 4
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers