The Filipino American Republican Club is holding a benefit for its Typhoon Haiyan Relief Fund this Sunday, Dec. 1, at 6 p.m. at the Old Grill Restaurant, 3110 W. Michigan Ave. There will be dinner and karaoke. Tickets are $20 adults, $7 children age 7 and below.
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'