The Filipino American Republican Club is holding a benefit for its Typhoon Haiyan Relief Fund this Sunday, Dec. 1, at 6 p.m. at the Old Grill Restaurant, 3110 W. Michigan Ave. There will be dinner and karaoke. Tickets are $20 adults, $7 children age 7 and below.
- Struggling with gay rights in Jacksonville's mayor race
- Rubio says D.C. residents need guns to achieve the American Dream
- Meet Scott Walker, Jeb's biggest threat, who is quietly making inroads in Fla
- The Buzz Official Amendment 1 Poll* Results: Buy more land
- Capitol Buzz: 5 things to watch today in Tallahassee