The Filipino American Republican Club is holding a benefit for its Typhoon Haiyan Relief Fund this Sunday, Dec. 1, at 6 p.m. at the Old Grill Restaurant, 3110 W. Michigan Ave. There will be dinner and karaoke. Tickets are $20 adults, $7 children age 7 and below.
- Scott's latest LIP plan avoids state money but costs hospitals
- Bill Nelson calls for answers after Army anthrax mishap
- Scott all but threatens veto of Senate FHIX health care plan
- PolitiFact Florida: Checking Jeb Bush on ISIS and bond ratings, plus a special session preview
- President Obama visits National Hurricane Center in Miami