The regional Transportation Planning Organization will vote on an amendment tomorrow that will provide a little over $2 million of Project Development and Environment (PD&E) for the proposed I-10 interchange for the Beulah Road area.
- On Cuba, Rand Paul differs from potential rivals Bush, Rubio
- Bill Nelson phones Hillary Clinton with a simple message: Run
- Fla Insider Poll: Those who know them best say Marco Rubio can't compete w Jeb Bush
- Jeb Bush leaving Barclays
- Rubio takes aggressive turn as face of opposition to President Obama's Cuba decision