The regional Transportation Planning Organization will vote on an amendment tomorrow that will provide a little over $2 million of Project Development and Environment (PD&E) for the proposed I-10 interchange for the Beulah Road area.
- Commissioner Robinson wants to bring back confederate flag to Bay Center
- Had a ball in Tallahassee @ AP Legislative Planning Session
- Road Trip: AP Legislative Planning Session
- WSRE: Legislative Review: Dialogue with the Delegation airs on Jan. 29
- WCOA hosts town hall meeting with Congressman Jeff Miller on Friday