The regional Transportation Planning Organization will vote on an amendment tomorrow that will provide a little over $2 million of Project Development and Environment (PD&E) for the proposed I-10 interchange for the Beulah Road area.
- April 13 presidential announcement day for Marco Rubio?
- PolitiFact Florida: Checking Jeb Bush's claim about Florida's achievement gap
- Controversial charter school bill wins support in Florida House
- Struggling with gay rights in Jacksonville's mayor race
- Rubio says D.C. residents need guns to achieve the American Dream