The regional Transportation Planning Organization will vote on an amendment tomorrow that will provide a little over $2 million of Project Development and Environment (PD&E) for the proposed I-10 interchange for the Beulah Road area.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too