The regional Transportation Planning Organization will vote on an amendment tomorrow that will provide a little over $2 million of Project Development and Environment (PD&E) for the proposed I-10 interchange for the Beulah Road area.
- Political Connections video: Remember when Jim Greer was poised to blow up Crist campaign?
- Rubio campaigns for Cassidy in Louisiana
- High court won't suppress secret redistricting documents
- Fla transportation leader is Public Official of the Year
- FSU trustees praise Thrasher's response to campus shooting