The regional Transportation Planning Organization will vote on an amendment tomorrow that will provide a little over $2 million of Project Development and Environment (PD&E) for the proposed I-10 interchange for the Beulah Road area.
- Governors says child abuse deaths have gone down, reports show deaths just kept off the books
- Scott gets some help from CDC on Ebola preparations
- Scott takes to the media to push Ebola preparedness
- Michelle Obama rallies voters for Charlie Crist in Orlando
- Steve Schale: Team Charlie Crist turning out unlikely voters