New Hampshire’s largest newspaper endorsed Newt Gingrich in the Republican presidential race on Sunday, giving the former House speaker a boost in a state where Mitt Romney has been expected to excel. More.
- Antiabortion group plans Dec. 7 rally at the Capitol
- Jeb Bush: Like Herman Cain, my opponents will slip
- Oscar Ray Bolin, Jr. asks Florida Supreme Court to stay execution
- Cruz pushes past Rubio, Bush in Iowa, poll shows
- Update: Redistricting challengers amend filed maps, withdraw plan that does not cross Tampa Bay